THE END OF THE (*) WORLD
Hi Kids!
My super pre-professional job this summer has warned me that I must delete this—and all—blogs. Yes, this one--(she's winking at you!).
If I were YVAIN, or whatever, I'd probably fight to retain (the blog and) my honor until they shouted Mercy! Mercy!~ but I'm more like Lunette in this situation, in that I'd really rather pull things together like the moon pulls at the tide and sort of scrape by unnoticed. So I've decided to INSTITUTE A COUNTDOWN.
This blog will be deleted on June 4th, at 9.00 EST, Moon phase: waxing crescent, Sun at declination 21.5 degrees negative, right ascension 2h7m, in the house of Gemini.
Let's do this.
134?
*fictional/virtual/simulacrum would have all made a little bit of sense here.
My super pre-professional job this summer has warned me that I must delete this—and all—blogs. Yes, this one--(she's winking at you!).
If I were YVAIN, or whatever, I'd probably fight to retain (the blog and) my honor until they shouted Mercy! Mercy!~ but I'm more like Lunette in this situation, in that I'd really rather pull things together like the moon pulls at the tide and sort of scrape by unnoticed. So I've decided to INSTITUTE A COUNTDOWN.
This blog will be deleted on June 4th, at 9.00 EST, Moon phase: waxing crescent, Sun at declination 21.5 degrees negative, right ascension 2h7m, in the house of Gemini.
Let's do this.
134?
*fictional/virtual/simulacrum would have all made a little bit of sense here.

1 Comments:
They probably would've let you keep it were it not for the ombudsman scandal—praise Jack Shafer!
—Maureen
Post a Comment
<< Home